Learn how to draw a fashion croquis from head to toe, including coloring techniques and how to finish, polish and dress up your figure.
Born in Italy and raised in Lebanon, Lebanese designer Monaya Fayoumi’s passion for designing started very early. Monaya enrolled in fashion design school, Esmod Beirut in 2006, from which she graduated with honors and distinctions, owning the “Golden Needle Prize.”
In 2009 & 2010 she worked as a senior designer for the international designer “Tony Ward” and the Lebanese fashion house “Les Amis.” Later in 2010, she moved to Muscat- Oman to follow a new path as a Fashion Design and Pattern Drafting Teacher in HCT fashion college.
In 2015, she launched her very first ready to wear collection, labeled “Monayaf.” Her creativity to wearable, sophisticated, trend-immune clothes with a boho-chic twist quickly opened the doors for her to showcase her ready to wear collection in several countries.
After gaining 7 years’ experience in teaching, Monaya decided to move to a cosmopolitan and inspiring new country, Dubai-UAE. Today the Designer is giving Fashion Design and Pattern Drafting workshops in several rewarded fashion universities and related collaborators, aiming to share her experience with all interested and upcoming designers; and the brand “Monayaf” has a global presence and continues to expand.
- • Learn how to draw a fashion figure, from head to toe, in various methods and poses
- • Learn how to draw the fashion face
- • Learn how to color a fashion figure
- • Learn how to dress a fashion figure by illustrating complete outfits
- Duration: 2 weeks; 6 sessions; 18 hours
- Time: Evening Session
- Starting Date: December 9, 2018
- Price: 4,000 AED
- Location: Iris Bay Commercial Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Limited Seats