This workshop will set a solid understanding of Fashion Styling. You will learn the fundamentals of styling in one session, and will practice styling with a celebrity stylist in the other sessions. This workshop will set a path in your styling or retail career and will also contribute to styling yourself on a day to day basis.
Sleiman’s fashion career began in his teenage years working as a Visual Merchandiser with numerous luxury brands in Lebanon such as Dior, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and more. He then moved to Dubai where he joined Saint Laurent as a Visual Merchandising Manager for the Middle East region. He is also the Creative Director of his magazine, Slimi, and directs & styles numerous photo shoots that have been featured in Vogue USA and Elle.
- • What Is Styling?
- • Evolution of Fashion and How It Has Impacted Styling
- • Elements of Style and Trend
- • Clothing Description
- • Color in Relation to Client Traits
- • Body Shapes and Suitable Silhouettes
- • The Scope of Careers for Stylists
- • Styling Clients/Personal Shoppers
- • Styling on A Shoot
- • Styling Celebrities
- • Career Opportunities and Advice
- Duration: 1 week (9 hours)
- Time: Evening Sessions
- Starting Date: November 20, 2018
- Price: 2,800 AED
- Location: Iris Bay Commercial Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Limited Seats