The Milan Fashion Tour is a guided journey through the different elements of the business of fashion, in the fashion capital of the world. This prestigious tour will allow participants to explore a real Italian tailors’ atelier, cruise the city like a true local, and take part of a unique workshop experience where not only you will witness a pure made in Italy creation, but also experience how to make a haute couture dress. Finally, the workshop will end with a factory visit to get a sense of what is going on behind the scenes, followed by a stopover to one of Italy’s most popular outlets.
This workshop is suitable for individuals who are eager to experience the best of Milan’s fashion world. Applicants must be over 18, and should have a valid Schengen visa. Places are limited to a maximum of 10 students, early registration is highly recommended. The tour will be guided by 2 highly skilled instructors who have extensive experience in the field. Seminars will also be given by Italian based managers working with high-end luxury brands.
The Workshop Includes:
- • Seminar held by a Milan based expert covering the fundamentals of the Business of Fashion
- • Exploring the history of the Italian fashion capital with a local
- • Visit to an iconic Italian artisan’s workshop
- • Explore how to make a haute couture dress side by side with the artisan
- • A guided visit to Fondazione Prada
- • Visit to one of Italy’s renowned fashion factories (just outside Milan)
- • Visit to one of Italy’s biggest fashion outlets
Round-trip ticket from Dubai International Airport with Emirates
4/5-star private accommodation in Milan city center with breakfast
All costs for activities listed above
Transportation to all workshops, ateliers, outlet mall, airport
Welcome and farewell dinner
Night times are free to explore to your liking, however applicants under 21 should keep us informed of their whereabouts at all times.
* Kindly inquire with our team should you wish to make your own travel arrangements.
- Duration: 1 week
- Date: April 2019
- Price: 22,000 AED (15% early bird discount for registrations before June 21)