The Visual Merchandising and Window Display workshop will explore the fundamentals of arranging products in store to make the merchandise look visually impactful and attractive, whilst maximizing the sales potential. The first part of this workshop will demonstrate the ABC’s of in-store and window display and the second part will rework the merchandising of an operating store, alongside a renowned visual merchandising manager in the region.
This workshop is suitable for creative individuals that want to venture in a career in visual merchandising, styling, or creative direction of spaces. It may also inspire people to better arrange their surrounding spaces at home or at the workplace.
Sleiman’s fashion career began in his teenage years working as a Visual Merchandiser with numerous luxury brands in Lebanon such as Dior, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, and more. He then moved to Dubai where he joined Saint Laurent as a Visual Merchandising Manager for the Middle East region. He is also the Creative Director of his magazine, Slimi, and directs & styles numerous photo shoots that have been featured in Vogue USA and Elle.
- • What Is Visual Merchandising
- • The Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- • Day to Day Tasks
- • Basic Display Guidelines
- • Main and Secondary Spaces
- • Light and Color
- • Psychology of Display
- • Layout
- • Themes
- • Strategies to Maximize Consumer Interest, Sales and Upselling
- • Window Display and Key Focuses
- • Mannequin Styling
- • Signage and Graphics
- • Display Installation and Props
- • Career Opportunities and Advice
- Duration: 1 week (9 hours)
- Time: Evening Sessions
- Starting Date: December 2, 2018
- Price: 2,800 AED
- Location: Iris Bay Commercial Tower, Business Bay, Dubai
- Limited Seats